25.8.11

Introduction

Welcome to Bella's Cooking. I'm Bella as you may have guessed, and I cook ! See how that works out ?

I'm a rookie in the kitchen, definitely not a Cat Cora or Bobby Flay by any means, but I sure can catch things on fire like them, I just wish my flames were more.. contained.

This blog is going to fallow my ups and downs with trying new recipes, sharing old ones and other kitchen related topics.

A little about me,

I'm Canadian, eh. I like comfort foods and simple things. I don't like when I can't pronounce my food, or have to go to a specialty store to find a 30$ herb. I can be a picky eater, but that's just me being scared of new things. This blog is going to be fun and spunky, not a 'here's a recipe, make it' type deal. I'll review what I think of the recipe and hope you will too in the comments.

If there's a recipe you'd like me to try & review, or if you have a recipe you'd like me to feature (will link to your blog / page if you have one) drop me an email at Canadianbella99@gmail.com



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment