I love hamburgers, a lot. I love finding new ways to eat them, too. This is the most 'clean-eating' recipe/idea I've seen yet. You have to try it.
1 lb ground beef
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (I used a little more to taste)
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 teaspoon dried minced onion
pepper and salt to taste
5 flour tortillas (the larger ones)
shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef in large skillet and drain.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, dried onion, and salt and pepper to the beef and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese down center of each tortilla. Add a few heaping tablespoons of the beef mixture on top of the cheese.
- Spread some mustard on top of the beef along with some slices of tomato.
- Roll up tortilla burrito-style and place wraps on preheated grill (either indoor or outdoor)
- Grill wraps for about 5 minutes until cheese is melted. Cut on a diagonal and serve immediately.